Spicy Bloody Mary's W/V8
- Ready In:
- 11 1⁄2 ounces v 8 vegetable juice
- 2 pinches new mexico chile powder
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 2 pinches celery salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka, more if you please
- 1 stalk celery
- In a 16 oz large glass, add 6-8 ice cubes.
- Pour (1 can 11.5 oz) V-8 into it, add the rest of the spices, and vodka.
- Peal celery stalk ribs (strings) with potato pealer, I like to munch celery as I drink, or use the celery heart stalk unpealed.
- Put celery stalk in and mix all the spices, clean the sides with it and get all the spices back into the beverage.
- I like mine spiceyyy!
- Have also added a tablespoon of clam juice, or a couple tablespoons clamato juice.
- You can also add a pickle, and/or green olive.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Fun events here at Zaar I have participated in: <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I inherited a passion for collecting cookbooks and recipes. This looks like a good fourm to do this and share what I know with others. Along with cookbooks I collect old glass fruit bowls, and depression glass, and other types of glass.<br />Raised on the coast of Washington state, and LOVE FRESH seafood ! I have lived in Montana, and New Mexico also, and now live in the Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. <br /> I am known for takeing a recipe and change it to my own taste, but think a lot of us do this. <br />I have worked in food settings most of my life or else an office.<br /> Currently Chef for PTI Oil States out of Houston Tx. Have worked on North Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, Montana where ever they send me is an adventure and Im glad I invested in a camera last year !<br /><br /><img src=http://www4.clustrmaps.com/stats/maps-no_clusters/www.recipezaar.com-member-628624-thumb.jpg alt=/ /></p>