Spicy Beef With Farfelle
photo by samsul h.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup farfalle pasta, cooked
- 250 g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cm piece ginger, peeled and shredded
- 1 long red chili, thinly sliced, plus extra to serve
- 1⁄4 cup asian chili jam or 1/4 cup sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (scallions)
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds, for garnishing
- 1. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat.
- 2. Add the ginger and chilli and cook for 2–3 minutes or until golden brown.Add the beef to the wok and cook,Add the chilli jam and cook for 1 minute. Add a little water and cook for 6–7 minutes or until the liquid is reduced.
- 3. Divide the Farfalle between bowls and top with the beef mixture, onion, extra chilli and sesame seeds and green onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a food lover and i cook to taste new food.