Spicy Beef Tip Sautee
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 lb steak, tenderized
- 1 tablespoon salsa (spiciness of choice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat olive oil in a skillet at 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Once oil is hot, add onion and carrot; saute until onions are translucent.
- Add steak, salsa, salt, oregano, garlic powder, white pepper, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Cook uncovered until meat is browned.
- Lower heat and simmer until carrots are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!