Spicy Bean Dip
My DH's Aunt brings this to several of our get-togethers. It's great served with tortilla chips. You can add more jalapeños if you like it spicier, but it's pretty good as is.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups garlic salt
- 1 cup kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- The flavors combine better with longer refrigeration time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION