Spicy BBQ Peanuts
photo by yohanthechefman
- Ready In:
- 3 cups shelled unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons bull dog Tonkatsu sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1) Preheat oven to 260 Fahrenheit.
- 2) Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3) Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 4) Pour ingredients onto a large pan lined with cooking paper.
- 5) Bake for 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 6) Remove from oven and cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!