Spicy Baked Chicken Wraps
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Spread 1/2 cup of salsa in the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- whisk together undiluted soup, sour cream and hot sauce.
- stir in green onions, chicken and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- divide the mixture evenly amongst the tortillas and roll up burrito style.
- place all the wraps in the baking dish, seam side down.
- spread the remaining salsa over the wraps and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- bake for 30-35 minutes, uncovered, until cheese is golden.
- enjoy :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Hubby was playing golf so I was cooking for myself. I loosely had all the ingredients for these so whipped them. I used some leftover chicken & corn soup, smoked chicken & mountain bread wraps in place of tortillas but didn't have the green onions so left those out. This was :yummy: delicious, easy to put together & ready in no time. A definite keeper. Thanks!