Spicy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters
- Ready In:
- Wash chicken and dry with paper towel.
- Marinate chicken in lots of Tabasco sauce salt, pepper.
- Place chicken in plastic bag with bread crumbs.
- Shake bag of chicken to get bread crumbs covering the chicken.
- Place on cooking tray (with aluminum foil) for easier cleaning.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 450°.
- Pierce chicken to check to see it's done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was a very good oven "fried" chicken. I marinated the chicken in Frank's Red Hot for about 2 hours then rinsed and coated in the breadcrumbs. I added garlic powder, onion powder and parsley to the breadcrumbs. This was spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. Even my 2 y.o. son loved this. Thank you Liam.
Nice recipe, very tasty. I used a combination of Sriracha and Sweet Chili Sauce, marinated for a couple of hours. YES, it was HOT!! But we don't eat the skin anyway so there was just a hint of heat. 450 oven temp was a little too hot, next time I'll cook longer at a lower temp. I'll use this recipe again.
LOVED this recipe. I've made it twice now and it came out perfect both times. Marinated the leg quarters for 15 min in vacuum ziplocs, and it wasn't too spicy for my son who doesn't like spicy food. Next time I will try marinating some of them for an hour or more to see if they are more spicy. This is now my GO TO chicken recipe!