Spiced up Boring Old Baked Beans
Baked Beans are very good for you but pretty boring straight out of a tin so i like to simply give them some flavor
- Ready In:
- 1 (220 g) can baked beans
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce or 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Cook on in a pan for a couple of minutes until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Simmer to thicken the sauce to your liking.
- Serve with Toast.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION