Spiced Raspberry Tea
- Ready In:
1 pint jar
- 1 cup granulated sugar or 1 cup sugar substitute, to equal 1 cup
- 3⁄4 cup instant unsweetened tea
- 4 (1/4 ounce) packets raspberry-flavored unsweetened flavored drink mix
- 2 tablespoons lemonade powdered drink mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; stir well. Using a whisk helps achieve this.
- Pour into a 1-pint wide-mouth jar with a tight-fitting lid a portion at a time, packing down lightly between layers. Seal jar.
- To Serve: Spoon 1 to 1-1/2 tablespons Spiced Raspberry Tea Mix into a cup or mug. Add 6 ounces boiling water; stir until tea mix is dissolved. Serve hot or over ice. You can garnish this with raspberries, orange slice and/or a sprig of mint, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!