Spiced Peanut Teriyaki Beef Jerky
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Chef Ivan Flowers created this very flavorful recipe for Maui Maid Teriyaki Marinade. Makes a great low-carb/high protein snack.
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 10mins
- 3 lbs beef top round steak, cut into 8inch by 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons maui maid teriyaki marinade
- Melt peanut butter over a double boiler with pepper flakes and Maui Maid Teriyaki sauce.
- Brush onto sliced beef.
- Place beef on a sprayed rack and place in a 140F oven for 10 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION