- Ready In:
- In medium-sized bowl, mash butter with a fork until it's soft.
- Add 1 cup powered sugar and mix with fork until there's no dry sugar left.
- Add the rum and beat with electric mixer on medium until mixture is somewhat smooth.
- Slowly add in the rest of the sugar, adding more or less depending on the consistancy you'd like.
- Beat with mixer until completely smooth.
- This makes enough frosting for a batch of brownies (um, or a snack -- ), but I'm positive it could be doubled or tripled easily; it's pretty hard to mess up frosting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!