Spiced Cran-Apple Cider
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 quart cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pan.
- Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was so yummy for a non-alcoholic holiday drink! I used a big coffee server. I added some orage peels with cloves stuck in them and cinnamon sticks in the top of the coffee maker (where you would put the grounds) and the spicy aroma seeped into the drink as well as the room. It made enough for a big family. I will definitely be using this year after year - thanks for publishing!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org