Spiced Apple Jam
- Ready In:
- Place washed jars and lids upside down in boiling water.
- Let stand in hot water until ready to use.
- Measure exact amount of juice and spices into a 6-8qt saucepan.
- Stir pectin into fruit.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Add exact amount of sugar.
- Return to a full boil and boil 1 full minute.
- Ladle quickly into jars leaving 1/8" at the top.
- Place lid on jar and allow to sit and cool while lid seals.
- Jams may be stored for unto 5yrs in cupboard.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!