Speedy Taco Feast
- Ready In:
1 13x9 pan
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onions and bell peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain grease.
- Add taco seasoning packets, water, salsa and corn.
- Heat until heated through.
- Transfer to a 13x9 in pan.
- Cover with the cheese.
- Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions. Spoon batter evenly over casserole. Spread it with a spatula.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with sourcream and jalepenos if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!