Speedy Meatballs Scandia
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an old recipe I copied out of somethings years ago... It is quick and tastes alot like the old swedish meatball recipes, just faster. I use LIpton Onion-Mushroom soup mix in the box.
- Ready In:
- 2 (2 5/8 ounce) envelopes onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs (2 slices)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Combine 1 envelope of soup mix with ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and egg in a large bowl.
- Mix Well.
- Shap into 24 meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in a large skillet. Pour off fat from skillet. Return all meatballs into skillet.
- Blend remaining envelope soup mix with water & spices. Add meatballs.
- Simmer, scovered 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked thru.
- Blend sour cream with flour; stire into skillet and heat through, do not allow the sauce to boil.
- Server over buttered parleyed egg noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION