photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- garlic powder
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut in 4 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Pound chicken breasts until flat. Sprinkle each breast with 1 teaspoons parsley flakes and garlic powder. Add one slice cream cheese and roll up chicken, securing with toothpicks. Place breasts in a greased 13x9" glass baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients until smooth and pour over chicken. Bake at 325 for one hour. Serve over rice or egg noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!