Special K Marshmallow Treats!
A little grown-up twist on a classic! I added only 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and a dash of kosher salt for an incredibly yummy, super simple treat. Melt and mix in a non-stick pan and this is not messy at all, and I had absolutely no sticking problems. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Special K cereal
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Melt butter over med-high heat in a large non-stick saucepan.
- Add marshmallows all at once, stirring constantly until smooth and creamy.
- Add cereal to the melted marshmallow.
- Toss in the pot until cereal is coated.
- Press into buttered 9X13 pan and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Cool. Slice. Yum.