Sparkly Hawaiian Punch
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Tastes great and easy too. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 2 (46 ounce) cans Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
- In a punch bowl or other large container combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Excellent punch recipe. My mom and I made it over Easter weekend. The weather was warm and the kids were in and out all day. This punch was the perfect thing for them and the adults too. The flavor was fruity sweet with a little bit of tart. The ginger ale made it sparkle. Thanks sml212 for sharing your recipe.1Reply