Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups rinsed stemmed and chopped strawberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 24 ounces sparkling water
- 3 large lemons usually makes at least a cup of juice. Zap the lemons for 1 minute in the microwave to make them as juicy as possible before squeezing.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine sugar and water. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved and the liquid is clear.
- Pour the sugar syrup into a blender with the strawberries and lemon juice and puree.
- If serving immediately combine the puree and sparkling water in a pitcher and serve in tall glasses over ice. Or refrigerate the puree and prepare individual servings by mixing equal parts puree and sparkling water.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!