Sparkling Pink Lemonade
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 quart club soda, chilled
- 4 teaspoons grenadine (or 6 drops of red food coloring)
- Mix sugar, juice and coloring.
- Just before serving add club soda.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in the Midwest and from a Swedish family, so I love food. My grandmother doesn't normally measure when she cooks and I kind of picked that up from her. Most of my dishes can't be repeated due to this. I love experimenting!!