Cool, refreshing lemonade, made to sparkle. Wonderful on a warm, sunny, summer afternoon. from Canadian Living mag.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 1 cup fruit sugar or 1 cup berry sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle soda water
- thin lemon slice
- mint sprig
- In a large pitcher, combine cold water, lemon juice and sugar, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, gradually add soda water down edge of pitcher, stir to mix.
- Pour lemonade over ice cubes in glasses.
- Garnish each serving with lemon slices and mint sprig.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is very good and refreshing! Berry/fruit sugar is not available where I live so I used regular sugar and it worked just fine. I did find the drink to be a little less sweet than I prefer so I would try either substituting the seltzer water with sprite or adding a tad more sugar next time I make this. Will definitely make again!