Sparkling Iced Tea
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a really refreshing drink that looks great served in margarita glasses! You could even add a little dark rum to spice up the flavor!
- Ready In:
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 2 cups regular water
- 1 cup lemon flavored ice tea mix
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- lemons or lime slice
- Combine sparkling water, water, iced tea mix, and honey in a pitcher.
- Take margarita glasses and rim in 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Then rim the glasses with the sugar.
- Fill your glasses with ice and pour in the iced tea.
- Garnish with lemons or limes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION