Sparkling Gin Punch
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Best gin punch you'll ever make. Use fresh juice, always!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup seltzer water
- 1 1⁄2 cups gin
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup sweet vermouth
- 2 1⁄4 cups chilled sparkling wine
- 5 thinly sliced grapefruits, wheels
- In a pitcher, dissolve the sugar in seltzer. Stir in gin, grapefruit and lemon juices and sweet vermouth and refrigerate until cold, or at least one hour.
- Transfer mixture to a large punch bowl. Stir in the sparkling wine and garnish with grapefruit wheels. Serve in glasses over ice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION