Spargel-Schinkencreme Mit Bandnudeln Creamy Noodles, Ham & A
photo by German Cooking
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces thin ribbon noodles (I used No-Yolks)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup fat-free half and half mixed with 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 ounces grated german gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 4 ounces of german beer
- Peel and chop the onion. Wash the asparagus, peel and chop off the woody ends. Cut into 1-inch pieces and steam sauté onion and asparagus 4-5 minutes.
- Chop the ham and add to asparagus and onion.
- At the same time cook the noodles according to instructions until al dente and drain.
- Mix together the half and half with the corn starch and beer, and cheese. Pour into the pan and mix together with the asparagus, onion and ham. Allow to heat without boiling. Carefully fold the pasta into the mixture and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!