Spareribs with Barbecue Sauce-Pressure Cooker
photo by venson.smith
- Ready In:
- Season ribs with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat canner, add oil and brown ribs.
- Add onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 15 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop off of its own accord.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great flavor second time I made it I used "Pataks" spicy ginger curry sauce instead of Worce.. and added a 1/4cup dark natual brown sugar. The orignial is great more standard flavor my variation different...The resultant consistancy of liquid after cooking needed to be thickened for use ..I want to try cooking longer to see what effect it has..The specified cook time is right meat falls off the bone with specified time.. Have any more recipes with pressure cooker.. please post