Spanish Style Salmon Fillets
This Spanish-inspired salmon is baked with croutons, olives, peppers and spices.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups bread croutons
- 3⁄4 cup pitted green olives
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into thick strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coarse sea salt (1 + ½)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper (1 + ½)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 g salmon fillets
- Put the croutons, olives, onions and peppers on a baking sheet. Add the smoked paprika, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and toss until everything is evenly coated. Bake in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Rub the salmon with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with the remaining salt and pepper. Arrange it among the vegetables and croutons on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION