Spanish Style Pork Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1 head garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons cumin
- 12 tablespoons orange adobo seasoning
- 6 tablespoons blue adobo seasoning
- 6 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups bitter orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons seasoned ground annatto seed
- 1 achiote, pepper
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour over pork and cover overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Virginia, but have lived in NJ, MA, and MD, too. I stay at home with my 16 month old daughter, which is a job in and of itself. I'm hardworking, trustworthy and honest, a proud mama, strong and loving wife, exceptional daughter, outstanding sister, loyal friend, and top chef wanna-be. I do what I do the best way I know how. I learned how to cook from my dad at an early age. It was just something I picked up and kept on doing. My favorite cook-book would be the Better Homes and Gardens Bridal Cook Book. It's got great pictures, easy directions, and lots of other useful information regarding wine selection, knife care, and such.