Spanish Rice With Breakfast Link Sausage
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Skillet dinner which is fast and economical.
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 links breakfast sausage, cooked, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups white rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes, regular
- 1 cup chicken broth made from one knorr brand extra large bouillon cube
- 2 green onions, chopped
- mexican cheese, grated
- Precook link sausage and cut into bite size pieces, set aside. In skillet, cook pepper until tender, stirring frequently. Add uncooked rice, tomatoes, prepared chicken broth and green onions. Increase heat to high. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Cover simmer 15-20 or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Add in sausage and sprinkle with cheese to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION