Spanish Rice W/ Beans
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Take a large pot and place it on medium heat with the sofrito.
- Add the oil and briefly mix.
- Wash the rice and add it to the pot And make sure the rice is almost above the water.
- Add the can of beans and the water.
- Add the salt and sazon (salt and sazon amounts may be altered if desired), mix, and cover.
- Heat for for 40 to 50 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!