Spanish Omelette With Parsnip
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 parsnip, finely diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 15 g spinach
- 1⁄2 lemon juice
- 1 parsley (garnish)
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to a frying pan and gently fry the red onion and chopped parsnip for 5 minutes (until softened), then add in the spring onion and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, egg whites and lemon juice to a mixing bowl and whisk, then add in the vegetables from the frying pan and the spinach.
- Add another teaspoon of coconut oil back into the frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Fry for 1-2 minutes (until the bottom has browned slightly) then flip and fry the other side.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!