MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is one of my family's favorite casserole dishes, from my sister's recipe collection. An easy meal to put together; you'll have the whole family back for seconds!!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large white onions or 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili peppers, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 package corn tortilla
- Brown ground beef and onion together; drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water, according to package directions.
- Then, add all other ingredients (except tortillas and 1/4 of the grated cheese).
- Line 9 x 13 pan with six tortillas.
- Pour beef mixture over tortillas with small amount of cheese.
- Continue with layers until are tortillas are gone; then cover with remaining cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION