Spanish Cabbage Salad
- Ready In:
- 600hrs 20mins
- Cut and wash the cabbage, carrots and turnips.
- Chop the fennel and with the sugar glaze the mushrooms.
- Thinly slice the radishes and take the skins of the tomatoes by placing them in boiling water.
- Thinly slice the cheese and dice the bacon into bite size pieces.
- Fry gently the bacon, and then mix all together
- grate the garlic, add lemon juice and some olive oil, salt pepper and sugar. Mix thoroughly and add to cabbage just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!