Spam Polynesian Yum Yum
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A nifty recipe for Spam fans from that website. Serve over chow mein noodles and/or rice.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, well-drained (reserve juice)
- water (enough to make one cup when added to pineapple juice)
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package sweet and sour sauce mix
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, cut in 1-inch strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- Add sweet and sour sauce mix to one cup of pineapple liquid in bowl; stir well and set aside.
- In large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in oil over medium heat 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add spam strips and water chestnuts; cook 1 minute.
- Add sweet and sour sauce and pineapple to skillet.
- Bring to boil and cook for 1 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION