Spaghetti With Zesty Bolognese
photo by Satyne
- Ready In:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons philadelphia 1/3 less fat than cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook and stir onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat until crisp-tender. Add meat; cook on medium-high until browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Remove sauce from heat. Add reduced-fat cream cheese; stir until melted. Drain spaghetti; place in large bowl. Top with sauce and Parmesan.
- Substitute: Prepare using whole wheat or multi-grain spaghetti.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.