Spaghetti With Italian Sausage, Spinach, and Diced Tomatoes
- Ready In:
- Boil spaghetti until al dente.
- prepare a large non-stick skillet on med-high heat with olive oil.
- chop sausage links into bite size chunks and cook until browned in the skillet.
- chop onion into large chunks and add to the skillet, mix with sausage.
- add garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- add tomatoes and spinach.
- mix well until heated through.
- serve over spaghetti or mix it all up.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!