Spaghetti With Garlic, Parmesan, and Balsamic Vinegar
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ground black pepper
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a big pot.
- Process the garlic through a garlic press into a small bowl; stir in 1 teaspoon water.
- Heat the oil, diluted garlic, and 1 teaspoon salt in a small skillet on low heat.
- Cook very slowly until the garlic turns golden, about 3 minutes.
- Be careful not to brown the garlic or your sauce will be bitter; remove pan from heat.
- When the water boils, add 1 tablespoon salt and the pasta.
- Cook until al dente; drain, letting some of the cooking water cling to the noodles.
- Return the dripping noodles to the pot and toss with the oil mixture, cheese, and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste; divide among 4 warmed pasta bowls; serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note