Spaghetti With Cheese Burgers (Yummm)
photo by Kimberley Quinlan
- Ready In:
- Break pasta strands in 3 and cook as package directions.
- Drain and rinse with hot water than cold water than set aside
- combine beef,Ketchup,onion soup, Shape into Patties.
- brown Quickly in butter and set aside
- Cook onions and celery until tender than add tomatoesand Seasonings Bring to a boil and Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta pour into a 2 Quart Baking Dish.
- Top With Patties and grated cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My Kids loved this they are not easy to please but in a big family to please everyone is a BIG plus thanks . I will be making this alot in the future. this is quick easy tasty and a Great family dish .. The burgers suggestion just as the receipe says just Brown they cook so nice in the oven the flavor into the Spaghetti GREAT !!!!!!! Stuff thank you for pleasing everyone in a family of 9 Thanks Kimberley
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have been cooking since i was 4 My grandma would put me on a stool over a gas range to make gravy on Sunday dinners. Making Gravy and pies since 4 years old and cooking ever since . and enjoy it as a hobby. and love trying new and wonderful receipes. My favorit cookbook is one from a scool that has everyones favorite receipies in it.</p>