Spaghetti With Asparagus and Ham
photo by MissTiff16
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in evoo in a large skillet.
- Add onion and cook until just starting to brown.
- Add ham and saute briefly.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce the broth just a bit before adding asparagus.
- Add asparagus and simmer briefly. How long depends on how well you like your veggies cooked. If you like some crunch, 2 minutes at the most.
- Add half and half and return to simmer.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the pan and toss all to combine.
- Allow to cook briefly.
- Add Parmesan and toss to combine, then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a proofreader and graphic designer on Long Island. Lifelong love of cooking (and eating, too, of course!). It's wonderful for stress relief. Nurtures the souls as well as the body. I'd call my style "international comfort food".