Spaghetti Squash With Grilled Chicken and Sundried Tomatoes
photo by FullyClothedChef
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1 cup chicken broth, Divided Use
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, Chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 whole chicken breasts, Grilled And Sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- With a sharp knife, cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
- Scrape/remove seeds with a spoon.
- Place squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet: bake for 45 minutes. Let squash cool.
- Using a fork, scrape the inside of the squash with the tines to remove strands.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Saute 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, and broccoli and saute 5 minutes.
- Add peas, grilled chicken, and remaining 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Shake about 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese into mixture (just enough to thicken the chicken broth).
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Serve on top of the squash strands with fresh shaved Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm really not very good at cooking at all. Hence the need for other people's recipes!! So thanks for making me look good!