- Ready In:
- 6 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked &, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 lbs ground beef (or turkey or venison)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Stir butter into hot spaghetti, along w/ Parmesan cheese.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Form into a crust in a buttered 10" pan.
- Spread cottage cheese onto spaghetti crust.
- Brown ground beef& onion.
- Add spaghetti sauce to the beef.
- Pour into noodle'crust.
- Bake uncovered@ 350 for 20 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, and welcome to my recipe collection online! My full-time career is that of Realtor...I was born & raised in the Mennonite faith all of my life. My husband was raised in the Amish faith. Together we have a very rich food heritage from both of our parents- much of which has been passed down through the generations - and I'm happy to share some of these recipes here with you! (including canning & freezing recipes) Hope you enjoy them!