Spaetzle Recipe #2
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a recipe from the back of the packaging that my spaetzle maker came in. The spaetzle maker is by Norpro
- Ready In:
- Place 6 cups of water in a large pan on a stove, bring to a boil while mixing the rest of the recipe.
- Combine eggs, water, flour and salt, beating until smooth.
- Add bouillon cube to the boiling water.
- Put batter into the square basket of the Spaetzle Maker and place over a pot of boiling water.
- Slide basket back and forth letting tiny dumplings fall into the boiling water.
- When they are done cooking they will rise to the surface of the water.
- Use a large slotted spoon to dip them out into a large covered bowl.
- Repeat the process until all of the dough is cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION