Spaetzle Noodle and Cheese Bake
Posting for World Tour 2. Comfort food. :)
- Ready In:
- 2 cups spaetzle noodles
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced white onions
- 3⁄4 cup grated emmenthaler cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Boil the spaetzle noodles until done; drain.
- While noodles are boiling, heat butter in fry pan over medium-high heat, add onions, and brown lightly. Remove from heat. Toss in the cheese with dry mustard.
- Add cooked noodles to cooked onions and cheese mixture; mix well.
- Place mixture in an ovenproof casserole. Sprinkle w/ chives.
- Bake at 300 degrees F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more