photo by YummySmellsca
- Ready In:
- 1 cup dry-roasted soybeans
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- water, as needed
- In a food processor or blender, combine the roasted soybeans and water. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Turn the processor on and run until they form a doughy mass.
- Stream in oil, followed by as much water as you need to get a spreadable consistency.
- Finally, add the flavourings you desire and puree inches.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"