Soy-sesame Roasted Squash
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs small yellow squash or 2 lbs zucchini, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled & chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat oven to 500F.
- On a large baking sheet,tos squash/ Or zucchini, garlic,soy sauce& peantoil until well coated; spread squash into a single layer.
- Broil 10 min.
- or until golden brown& chrisp& tender.
- Then sprinkle with sesame seedes& drizzle with soy sauce, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi ~ My name is Chef Poker ~ I have a Beautiful Daughter & Grand Daughter... I was a Proud owner of a Landsheer Newfoundland Named Angel......... Now we have 2 Pappillions... Nothing like changing SIZE !! lol I live in the Beauifull Berkshires of Massachuttes......... </p>