Soy Ginger Grilled Steak
This recipe was originally from All Recipes with a few changes from me.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup real maple syrup
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, fresh grated
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 4 (10 ounce) beef steaks, approx. 10 ounces each
- Put all ingredients except beer and steak into mixing bowl.
- Mix well and add beer, stirring just to mix.
- Punch holes in steaks on both sides.
- Add steaks to marinade container.
- Pour marinade over steaks and cover with lid or plastic wrap.
- Marinade 4-24 hours.
- Cook steaks over high heat on barbecue or under broiler until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation