Southwestern Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
- Ready In:
- Saute the onion, garlic, red pepper and zucchini in oil until tender.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Stir in corn, beans, chili, and herbs.
- Cook for 10 minutes more.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with a dollop of sour cream or guacamole.
- Serve with a few corn chips or warmed flour tortillas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a high school student and I enjoy cooking and baking immensely from time to time, when I'm not busy with school. I also like to tap dance and I'm interested in Astrology, Riverdance, vampires, and Ilia Kulik (a Russian figure skater).