Southwestern Pot Roast
photo by puppitypup
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
1 pot roast
- 1 tablespoon oil, for pan
- 3 lbs roast
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups canned enchilada sauce (not powdered)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over roast then rub flour all over it.
- Braise each side of roast in oil heated in a heavy dutch oven.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and cook, covered, on simmer for 2-3 hours or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!