Southwestern Cinnamon Steak Rub
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Toast cumin seeds in skillet 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and crush seeds.
- Combine Salt, Spices and brown sugar.
- Rub mix onto both sides of steak then refrigerate for 15 minutes Broil or grill steaks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi all. I'm a 42 year old mother of two girls in their lower 20's. I love trying new recipes and cooking. I also love God and am a deacon in the Presbyterian church.