A simple spice rub that gives chicken a yummy flavor. I bet it would be good on pork too. 4 points per serving for Weight Watchers. This recipe is core.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 16 ounces chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, chili powder, salt and paprika.
- Rub over both sides of chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides; drizzle with lime juice.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until juices run clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow! This was terrific! I now have a super easy chicken recipe to use when I'm under pressure for a great tasting and healthy dinner. So simple and such great flavor. I chose to grill mine since it was so hot today and I didn't want to heat up the kitchen. Grilling really brings the flavor of the spices out too. I served it with Recipe #21843 Thanks for posting!
I was looking for something to go with Recipe#222264 and I came across this recipe. And when I saw Weight Watchers, in the recipe description I thought "No way that this is going to be good".But to mine and SO's surprise it was very good.The chicken had just the right amounts of seasonings and it was pretty moist. This will be made again. Thanks for posting and "Keep Smiling :)"