Southwestern Biscuit Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
1 13x9 inch baking dish
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can grand refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Cool and break into 1-inch cubes.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with Pam.
- Melt butter in skillet and sauté the bell peppers, jalapeno pepper, onion and corn kernels until soft.
- Remove from heat and allow cooling.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and add the crumbled biscuits, heavy cream, blue cheese and the cooled corn mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes until the pudding has set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!